Monday, May 12, 2008

Indigo Bunting
















I have had this little bird on my bird feeder the past couple of days!

We went to my sister Jeanne's for Mother's day and grilled out, even though it was a cold day!

On her bird feeder we saw a Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

Oh and I got a Magnolia and a new bird bath for Mother's Day. Also Patrick (my eldest son) gave me some Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere! That kid knows what he is doing, I tell you what!
The sun is shining today and my canary really likes that, so he is singing for the joy of it! I am going to finish knitting a kitty for my cousin's newly adopted baby! Can't wait to finish it and then I will get started on our friend Terri's Dad's sweater. I am kinda going to design it as I go, so hope that works out OK!!
Talk to you soon,
Lynda
It is pleasant to have been to a place the way a river went. - Thoreau ...

No comments: