Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Day At The Fair

We went to our local county fair today!
My son and his friend went earlier and my husband and I met them there for lunch.
It was a perfect day for it-there was a nice breeze and the temps were in the high 70's.
Saw Cindy and Jody, my nephew Jon and my BIL Charlie.






















My son Brian on the left and his friend Nate.

















Nothing like fried Fair Food!













Standing in line at the Dodge County Food building for a root beer float.

Then we went and looked at the arts and crafts.


















































This is a terrible picture of Bee's Blue Ribbon Sweater in the upper left behind Barbie!

















Another friend won best in show for her lace entrelac shawl that was folded up to about ten inches square! All that work and no one could see it.


For a short break in the eating we went to see the small animals and the sheep and goats.
I will post more about the fair.....I think I could use a nap!
Lynda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha