Do any of you make resolutions about your knitting? About how many projects you have or how much yarn? Usually I find this sort of thing to be depressing as I don't last for more than a month or two on any resolution. Here are a couple of things I have been thinking about though.
- I am going to have another* surgery done the end of this month and once I am not too medicated I will need to have projects at hand as I won't want to be digging in the attic for stuff for a while.
- I also have many unfinished projects that deserve to be finished-yes Mom this is the year your sweater gets finished!
- I would like to lighten the load some...I have bout five full fleeces that I haven't spun into yarn yet. Maybe it is time to give half of it away?
- The same goes for yarn. If I haven't used it in years, why is it still here?
- Of course, I would have to actually organize things in order to figure out what I have worth keeping and worth giving!
- I am really interested in historical knitting and want to get "into" that more deeply. I sure have enjoyed Twined Knitting and will do more of that. I also want to knit a Fair Isle Vest this year (or two).
- I want to spend more time spinning.
- I want to spend more time embroidering/Hardanger/biscornu/bookmark size things that I can actually finish!
Oh and on another completely different note, I need a kitten!
*Knee Replacement, right knee
Talk to you soon,
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery