Friday, June 16, 2006

Busy Day Ahead




Knit this sheep last night for a friend of my Mom's. It is knit with two strand of yarn, one a mohair boucle and one a fingering weight wool/silk blend. Mom's friend raises sheep so Mom thought it would be a neat gift.





I have a huge list of things to do today. I need to build an outdoor fly pen for my new pigeons so I am going to get some wood for that. I have to go to the library and take some books back. I am having lunch with Mom (which I have to log for the dietician visit). I have to plant the cucumber I bought and water all plants. Brian supposedly did that for me yesterday and didn't water any hanging plants! "Well, you didn't tell met water them!"
I am calling the dietician and making an appointment today and also an appointment for a mammogram. What fun...at least no needles involved there.

Well I am going to get a move on now-supposed to get really hot today but there is a nice breeze right now so best to work before it gets stifling!
Lynda



Going to church makes you a Christian
like being in a garage makes you a car.

No comments: