Monday, June 05, 2006


My son Patrick and I got a couple of little frogs to put in my pond. One of them still has his tail! So cute. They are bull frogs and I hope they will be very happy here.
Yesterday was a really busy day-well the morning was anyhow. Joe and I had about 10 different things to do for church and then we could finally sit back and relax. Joe played golf later and I worked on my duck, that I am knitting. I finished one leg and foot and it looks REALLY chunky compared to his body. I will take pictures later.
I need to get out and water everything and get some laundry done.
I am reading the Midwife's Tale. Non-fiction and so far very interesting.
I am also going to reread the Golden Compass as I have joined a class about His Dark Materials, by Philip Pullman.
Will talk later,
Lynda

No comments: