Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth Of July!!

Looking forward to a quiet day-in spite of fireworks! Never a big fan of loud noises myself. I really think fireworks are a male thing.


Did some weeding around flower beds yesterday and have more to do today. Saw one of the frogs sunning himself yesterday by the pond. It would be really cool to get a picture of him. I will have to try. But he is pretty jumpy (pardon the pun) whenever anyone comes near.

Got these books at the library yesterday along with more knitting books about knitting for baby and twined knitting. Also got the movie "Help" and I am looking forward to looking at it tonight. Joe asked me this morning if this was a British invasion day? I think it may be-I have Revolver, Hard Days Night and Rubber Soul on the music list.
























Don't those socks look cool? They are started toe up though so that is a little wierd.I would like to try a pair but I know no one at my house would wear them.

Got my information about Stitches yesterday. I am taking a class on Bohus knitting. It is an all day class. I also signed up for an all day class at the Sheep and Wool festival in Jefferson on Norwegian knitting from Halland. Should be lots of fun. I am tempted to take Susan's class on Kumihimo at Jefferson too. That is a 3 hour class on the Friday so it would mean driving there twice. I am not sure. Anyone want to carpool?

Well, hope you have an enjoyable holiday and we can talk more later,

Lynda

A relaxed attitude lengthens life;
jealousy rots it away.
Proverbs 14:30

No comments: