Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Blogthings

This was fun! this site has a bunch of tests you can take, many of them very silly!
Try them, it was fun.

Your Life Path Number is 3


Your purpose in life is to express your unique self.
You are a creative and artistic person with an interesting view on life.Witty and outgoing, you enjoy sharing your crazy ideas with anyone who will listen.A total social butterfly, you're the life of any party.
In love, you inspire and enchant your partner. You are often an object of fantasy and desire.
While you are very talented, you sometimes lack the ambition to put your talents in play.And while your wit carries you a long way, you occasionally use it to mask your true feelings.Your natural abilities can bring you all the success in the world ... if you let them


What Is Your Life Path Number?


Had a nice day listening to an audio book of a young adult book which is the third in the Bartemaeus trilogy by Johnathan Stroud. Really enjoyable series about magic in England and read by Simon Jones.




I am knitting the Watergarden Shrug by Jane Thornely:


Not my usal brand of knitting at all but I hope to teach a class in this at Loose Ends Yarn shope this fall. It is really fun and goes quite fast! I even think I would wear it though it is pretty flashy for me...





I am going to go sit in my back yard and knit and listen to the birds...
talk to you all later,
Lynda





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHH, I love that waterfall shrug, can I take the class? Michele

Lynda said...

I hope you would like to take the class!