Monday, July 31, 2006

Hey wanna live here?

This house is in Galena Illinois. It really isn't THAT far from here. It has a huge number of bedrooms and bathrooms. We could live in a fiber community. We could just visit the men from time to time. Doesn't it sound really wonderful?
I keep talking about moving but I don't suppose I ever will...
Still it is fun to imagine a place where I could plant trees and have more that four chickens. Maybe even some ducks and geese. I know this is just dreaming but you must admit it has a certain appeal.
Really I like my house when it is clean but the men in this house aspire to mess it up all the time.
I think I would like to live somewhere that they are not allowed to use leaf blowers. My drunken neighbor is blowing the grass off his sidewalk right now. It is nearly dark. What an idiot. Why is grass on the sidewalk not acceptable?

I go back to the dietician tomorrow. Wonder how much I have lost? I am sure at least some weight, as my clothes are fitting some better. I have lots of clothes that I still can't get into and I am aiming at wearing more nice clothes. It is a long row to hoe but I am trying my best.
Lynda


"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong,is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: