Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ewa Kuniczak





These are some pictures from the class I took with Ewa. This was a really great class and I learned a lot. Things that I think I can apply to other art forms.
The Midwest Felting Symposium was a success!

Stitches Midwest is next week and I am taking a class on Bohus Knitting with Susanna Hansson . The story of Bohus is a story of couture knitting, sociology, womens history, and a cultural legacy all in one. It is about this intricate color technique with an informative slide presentation, and we will compare differences between this and other multicolor techniques. I think I have fallen in love with these traditional patterns. And it isn't as hard as I thought it was!

I am getting excited about this next class!



Well, I don't know much else...
Talk to you later,
Lynda



The universe will provide,
just stay open to strange opportunities!
Jarrett Grace

No comments: