Friday, July 07, 2006

Midwest Felting Symposium

Midwest Felting Symposium
Well folks, the time is fast approaching for the Felting Symposium in Madison. Just wanted to mention that classes are still open but filling fast so people will have to get in gear really soon if they want to get in on the really fabulous classes.
I am taking a class with Ewa Kuniczak "What a Book"


It looks really cool and something that I can embellish with beads and embroidery. Something that I will be able to take a step further, if you know what I mean.
Susan is really getting excited about the Symposium, and me too! It should be a fun time of learning new techniques and sharing with other artists. Many of the teachers are from out of the country and this will probable be my one chance to meet and learn from them! I hope that we can take classes together. What classes are you interested in? Let me know and we can take one together?



This is something I have bee working on. Michelle Zahn did the dyeing and gave me the fabric to stitch. Pretty much finished but I don't know what I will make with it next yet.
Anyway, Lets Get Together and Felt with Susan, See you July 26-30, 2006.
Lynda

The whole secret of life is to be interested in one thing profoundly
and in a thousand things well.
-- Horace Walpole

No comments: