Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Stretchy Circulars

Here is something new I hadn't seen before-Stretchy Circular needles. Stretchy Circulars TM knitting needles are elastic circular knitting needles manufactured and distributed by Yarn Cubby TM, a woman-owned small business located in the Pacific Northwest. Katherine Sotnik, Owner, Yarn Cubby, 210 N. 6th St., Mount Vernon, WA They looked interesting and there is a free pattern for socks using the circs on the website: http://www.stretchycirculars.com/winterwarms.html



Looks as if it would be just the thing for you toe up sock knitters.















Oh and here is something else from Joan Schroeder on the fair isle knitting group:
https://www.ramwools.com/images/image/lopi26collage.jpg
Look at picture #25. Really makes you want to get your needles out and start knitting, NO??





Do you ever use these to hold a shawl on your shoulders? WEBS is offering this mother of pearl on for $30. Is that way overpriced? I am not sure I would use it! I wear shawls a lot and would like to try something like this, I think. I suppose I could just use a double point needle and see how it works.






Well talk to you all later,
Lynda still talking like a gravelly smoker!

No comments: