Friday, April 13, 2007

Knitted Lace Doily, Pin Cushions

I made a couple of Pin Cushions. Such fun and so simple...
And here is a doily I made for my mom.




Had fun with Terri today-we went to lunch and then to the local hardware store to shop around. I bought an inexpensive plastic kid's ball for Eddie the dog and you should have seen him run that ball around the yard! It was the best exercise he has gotten in a week!
We also drove over to look at Shirley V.H. new house (in the process of being built.) They had started to put up the sideing and it is a gorgeous barn red. The house is an old fashioned square kind of school house design. VERY cool.
We were missing Michele but she stayed home to be domestic and you have to strike while THAT iron is hot I guess!
Then I went over to Winnie S. house to try to help her install ITunes so that she could get her Ipod Nano to work but there is some problem and I am afraid she is going to have to resort to a customer support call. 8>(( -An hour on the phone at least, talking to someone in India that you just hope you can understand! I sure wish I could have figured it out!
Well, time for a glass of wine and some spinning, I think.
Talk to you all later,
Lynda
If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well It were done quickly:
Macbeth: Act 1, Scene 7

No comments: