Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What I Did Today

I spun and plied some lovely blue wool from I am not sure where...Got two very nice skeins but will post a picture later if I think of it. The big things I got done today were my Zakka bag for the competition at Loose Ends Yarn Shop and the outer stitches for the hardanger class I am taking. It has been difficult to concentrate for very long as I am so sad about my sister's cancer. I have tried to get my mind off worry as much as I can. I know that it doesn't solve anything and it is in God's hands anyway. Nothing much I can do but pray. So...here are some pictures of what I made today:











Hardanger is traditionally done white on white or ecru but I had this lovely Caron cotton perle and the cloth is a very pale pink as well.




One side of the zakka bag:


















The other side...















Talk to you later,
Lynda
"Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are certainly getting a lot of creative things done,,,,,,,,,, I love the zakka bag! Have a good day. Tm