Monday, May 28, 2007

Anniversary Today


I goofed again as usual and got my anniversary date wrong. For some reason I always think it is the 29th of May. Well, I do have presents for Joe but now I have to figure out how to wrap them without him knowing. I bought him some new wooden spoons and a brown betty teapot.

This is Joe's last day of vacation too. Poor guy caught the cold both boys have had and is feeling pretty crappy. I think he will play golf today though! He tries to keep his strength up for that anyway.

I finished a hat for my sister Ann. She shaved her head last week as the hair was falling out. My mother told me a number of times that she couldn't have done that for Ann so Annie's friend did it. Ann also said that her scalp was very sensitive/sore and so I am hoping that this cotton will be comfortable for her. It is a little heavy. Ann is allergic to wool so those kinds of fiber are out.















This a another gift bag I finished. I just love these fabrics!



Well, I will post some more later with pictures from the garden.
Lynda
The height of cleverness is to be able to conceal it.
-- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

No comments: