Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

We had a lovely Christmas Eve. Both boys lit candles for the candlelight service (even Brian) and it was a lovely service with carols and a tableau. Really enjoyable and moving.















Then Christmas we got up and opened presents. And this year we did not go wild and spend money we didn't have but everyone seemed happy with their gifts. Then about noon we went over to my mom's house and enjoyed the company of my sisters and their children-no one younger than 18-can you imagine it? I received the movie "The Muppet Christmas Carol" and we watched that a couple of time-really one of my favorite movies of all time! I didn't eat much but, I just don't these days so that had Mom a little worried but I just explained that I have such a small hunger that my stomach has shrunken-but it is not as if I am going to waste away! So then she was able to relax.









There was a little gossip about various nieces and nephews bad behaviour but you just have to look at their ages and it makes sense. I know they will mature in time and grow up to be good solid people!
Everyone got and gave such nice things and it was so good to sit with my dear sisters. Made me very happy.


I had my third treatment today so I am now officially half way through! It was a very long day as they were taking more patients that usual due to being off Monday and Tuesday so we sat there from 9:30 until after Five O'clock!!


You won't hear much from me for a good week as I get sick for a few days but as soon as I can make sense again I will write and fill you in on what is new around here!

Talk to you soon and be Happy!
Lynda
If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

No comments: