Wednesday, December 19, 2007

House Fire

Our friend Eugenie has suffered a great loss! Yesterday her house burned down! Hard to imagine isn't it? Her younger son was home sick and managed to rescue one of the the four cats.

My hearts so go outs out to Eugenie and yet I sit here in my warm home lacking for nothing.

The String Alongs will be setting up a fund to help her replace what CAN be replaced. Towels, dishes, clothing. Not the priceless pieces of one's life of course. And I am just praying she has great home insurance and that they will be able to rebuild.


As soon as I know how we will be collecting for Eugenie, I will let people know. She is with family now but, I don't know what the future will bring.


Talk to you soon,
Lynda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As soon as the fund is set up, please post again. is the anything we can do imediately?