Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Stranded




WOW what a hat! I love this pattern from MagKnits, one of the most popular resources for free knitting patterns online. Lots of designers you have heard of and lots of new ones too.



Well anyway this hat is knit in angora: elsebeth lavold Angora (60% angora, 20% wool, 20% polyamide; 91 yds [83 m] per 50 g). I have been wearing hats constantly since I lost my hair from the chemo, but I don't think I would knit this in angora. I think a smoother yarn shows the pattern better anyway.



I have to say that I don't think I could manage this complex a pattern right now, but down the line, Oh Yes!

We are getting snowed on AGAIN today. No school and my husband opted to stay in Oshkosh last night so he would be able to get to work this morning. I am just praying he can get home TONIGHT!! This is early February and I know we have more of this, much more, to go. But OH I AM SO SICK OF IT! I need a book or movie to take me away from all this....

Talk to you later,

Lynda

Dance like it hurts,/ Love like you need money,/ Work when people are watching. - Scott Adams

No comments: