Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Pictures

Here are a couple more pictures I thought you might enjoy:












This is my dog Ed relaxing on the couch. Gravity makes his lips hang and his teeth show.


















Here is my son Patrick with a teeswater lamb from Susan's Fiber Shop. By the way, Susan will be vending at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend and I think Eugenie is going along with her. Should be quite the trip, right Ladies?
















Here is a picture of Maryanne and her dragon taken at the most recent String Alongs get-together. Isn't he a fine dragon?

That's all for now,
talk to you later,
Lynda

Behind the phony tinsel of Hollywood lies the real tinsel. - Oscar Levant
PS. When I was a kid, my mother had a 78 recording of Oscar Levant playing Rhapsody in Blue that I LOVED. Always have been a Gershwin lover! Check out what Wikipedia has to say about Gershwin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhapsody_in_Blue

No comments: