Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Day St Patrick's Day

My oldest son's name is Patrick. My family has always celebrated St. Patrick's Day with a big party and corned beef and drinking and whatnot. When Patrick was a little boy, he asked me once, "What do kids do that don't get two birthdays?" I said to him no one gets two birthdays, what do you mean? He said, "Well, I get my birthday in July and then I get St. Patrick's Day too!" Leave it to Patrick to assume that the party was for him, after all his name IS Patrick!
So, Happy Birthday Patrick...

Went to the library to pick up a few things and got the video of the
movie Burn After Reading. Can't wait to see it as I am a huge fan of the Coen brothers. I also got the next season of The Tudors. Jonathan Rhys Meyers the fellow that is playing Henry VII reminds me of an old boyfriend. Much trouble but very hot!

















Also Callum Blue from Dead Like Me is on it too!




I made some pretty linen gift bags today:



































































Hope to sell them....
Talk to you later,
Lynda


Here's something to think about:
How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
- Jay Leno

No comments: