Friday, July 10, 2009

For Thursday


Outside my window… it is overcast and I hear someone hammering along with bird songs and there is a lovely gentle breeze

I am thinking… of self improvement and how to be a better person

I am thankful for… life-being alive amid the beauty of this world

From the kitchen… Fresh gigantic Bing cherries and a nice cup of coffee

I am wearing… my jammies

I am creating… the baby blanket for my niece's baby to be (here she is with her mommie, Jeanne)









I am going… put up a new clothes line today

I am reading… Cheri by Collette, Beowulf on the Beach by Jack Murnighan,Twined Knitting by Birgetta Dandanell

I am hoping… to get some laundry done when my new clothes line is hung

I am hearing… The Brandenburg Concerto by Bach

Around the house…I am making myself NOT start another project until the baby blanket is finished, and I must unload the dishwasher and clean kitchen

One of my favorite things…enjoying my animals as they go through their day-they are always so busy, or they are asleep











A few plans for the rest of the week: I am going to spend Sunday afternoon at Susan's knitting and sharing time with friends; I want to go to lunch with Mom and catch up on family doings-we have a biggie next week as the second wedding of all the nieces and nephews is on Saturday-that is second of 20 kids varying in age from 35 to 15!

Talk to you later,
Lynda

Through meditation, we can tap the healing qualities of mind. -
Tarthang Tulku

No comments: