Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Milkweed Shawl


















Just bought this pretty shawl pattern called the Milkweed Shawl. Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to knit it up.























This Sunday at Susan's Fiber Shop we will be starting a Knit Along to make the Storm Cloud Shawlette a free pattern by Hannah Breeze. This will be a fun, easy knit and you can choose a lovely hand dyed yarn like Koigu or Noro sock weight or you can make it in a solid color. You could also choose one of Susan's gorgeous fibers and spin something up to knit this shawl. I am making my masala chai iced tea to keep us hydrated but if you want to drink something else you should bring it.

I have a bunch of errands to run today- I need a new clothesline as Patrick broke one of my old lines. I really prefered it to as it was vinyl covered wire and really didn't stretch out.
-I need to get a bag of Chicken Scratch-very heavy, a son needed to help with that.
-I have to pick up new filters for the fish tank-it's really gross!
-I offered to take Brian to lunch but he doesn't seem to be around...so much for lunch out.

I am listening to Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl-approriate as I had cinnamon toast for breakfast~

Talk to you later,
Lynda

A dreamer of pictures
I run in the night
You see us together,
chasing the moonlight,
My cinnamon girl.
Neil Young, Cinnamon Girl



No comments: