Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Thoughts ???


A couple of random thoughts have come to mind...

Do you think the Dude (Big Lebowski) really doesn't like the Eagles?

No One around me, none of my friends or family likes to dance...none of them just dances for the sheer joy of dancing. I like to dance and I do around the house if the music is right. Mostly to oldies as I don't really know contemporary pop music that well, but I will dance to Modest Mouse or Flobots.

I just never seem to get things finished...wonder if I have an attention problem too?

The other evening I saw Asleep at the Wheel with Willie Nelson on Austin City Limits. While I don't really like Willie Nelson all that much (he sings through his nose), This was a super concert. Really great County Swing and I guess they put out an album of the music they did in this concert that looks like something I would love to own. So I go to I-Tunes to try to buy it and it told me that I had to upgrade to I-Tunes 9 in order to get this album. I tried three times to upgrade but it wouldn't load! I am so frustrated...why can't I spend money when I want too?? The song I really wanted was The Hesitation Blues.


I'm going to go watch Glee now so I will talk to you later,
Lynda
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

Aldous Huxley (1894 - 1963), Music at Night


No comments: