Tuesday, June 08, 2010

New Knitting Ideas?


This is a free pattern from Berroco called the
Pike Vest in Berroco Peruvia. Peruvia
seems to be a heavy worsted/aran yarn that would be easily handspun. Cute shape I thought!
























This is the Ivy Brambles Fleurette Lace Jacket. The pattern is shown in Ivy Brambles 2-Ply Cashmere. Don't know if I would knit it in cashmere, or rather their cashmere but it sure is pretty. Looks like a fun knit to me. So I ordered the pattern. My shopping for the morning!
























I am knitting the second half of my Print O' the Wave Stole. I am using Jade Sapphire's Lacy Lamb. Pattern says it only needs one ball but we will see!
















Coming along nicely and fun to knit!

I finished reading The Loved One for our little Lunch/Movie/Book Club. Can't wait to lunch and talk!

Talk to you soon,
Lynda


No comments: