Thursday, October 07, 2010

I is For...

I is For...
Inspiration
Inspiration is all around me. The hundreds of patterns I want to knit. The Yarns I
want. The places I want to go. I am so drawn to my work every day. The first thing I think about when I wake up is what I will work on today. The second thing is where is my book. Life can be so busy that it is important to breathe deeply and enjoy. Inspiration is rooted in breath.
Some of the photos I find on others' blogs inspire me greatly:
This is from Moonstitches:













This is from Tying Up Loose Ends















This is from Ysolda Teague.





















These colors are amazing. Mango Moon from Wild Fibre.


















This I found On wazz' Ravelry project page, so new the pattern isn't posted yet! The designer is Kate Davies.















Inspiration is everywhere. A sudden brilliant, creative, or timely idea is as essential to life as the act of drawing in breath. It is all so tied to my relationship with God and the people I love. That desire to create echoes God's creation and makes life worthwhile.

Well, talk to you later, I gotta go make something.
Lynda


Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.

Pablo Picasso

No comments: