Friday, October 15, 2010

P is For...

P is For...
Pullover
Classic sweater formula by Elizabeth
Zimmerman




















Add some color work and spice it up.
















Or go all out and do cables and a turtleneck!
















This is all the same sweater with some very interesting design changes. We can do this!

Joe's cabled vest is coming along really well. I should be putting it together this weekend and then the ribbing for the button bands and neck and armhole and I am finished!

P is For...
Pumpkin















And Pumpkin Mitts!




















And from a blog called Pumpkin Pie Baby.















Reverse Rice Stitch Cowl.

Gotta go now, going to Michelle Z's house for lunch and a movie and then fish fry tonight with my cousins on my mother's side!
Talk to you later,
Lynda
I shall never be ashamed of citing a bad author if the line is good.
- Seneca

No comments: