Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pictures from Midwest Felting Symposium

Here is a picture of me on Sunday in Susan's booth.


This is a monkey by Brigitte krag Hansen.


A felted, shaped hat by Susan McFarland.

Felted scarves and mittens.

Felted figure by Pat Simkowski as a gift for Hazel Carter during her recent illness.

Felted hat by Andrea Mielke.
Felted beret by Eugenie Maas.

These are just some of the amazing items in the gallery at the Midwest Felting Symposium. It was an amazing array of art work. I think Terri has more pictures that I will try to put out later.

From what I heard last, Susan is planning to do this again next year. If you can attend for even one day, do yourself a favor and come take a class and see the gallery!


Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.
-- Groucho Marx


No comments: