- my Wallaby Sweater without a hood
- a Vest with Zipper knit for Joe
- a Baby Layette knit in pale peach cotton-hat, socks & sweater all with cables
- a yellow child sweater
- My Blue Cashmere Mystery Shawl
- My Monkey knit with handspun yarn from fiber I got from Linda Diak at Grafton Fibers
- the Norwegian Mittens
- My Anneka Cloth Doll
- the Cottage Embroidery
The things I haven't had pictures of yet will get their own photos after the fair! I don't think anything is really special merit worthy but some of them are blue ribbons I think....We will know tomorrow!
Things are very quiet around here with just me and Brian around. Joe called last evening from somewhere in Colorado. He said it was 90 degrees at 8 o'clock at night. Not the lovely weather we have been having.
I just got a newsletter from Tasha Tudor and family. I don't know if you are familiar with her but click on the link and look at her drawings and photos. She is a pretty neat old lady-and she loves corgis!
That is is from here-will talk to you after the fair!
I like long walks,
especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
-- Noel Coward