Friday, September 08, 2006

Sheep and Wool Festival

Well, I spent today at the Sheep & Wool Festival in Jefferson with Michelle Z. at Susan's booth and whatnot. It was kinda weird though because the market didn't actually open until 6 o'clock this evening. Susan's booth was all set up and there were a few people shopping her booth but for the most part the booths weren't set up yet. I was going to demo spinning and sell wheels for her but there wasn't much action in that area. So I guess the booths were only supposed to be open tomorrow and a couple of hours on Sunday. I wouldn't think vendors would like that much.
Michelle took Susan's bead making class. Tomorrow I will be in Beth Brown-Reinsel's Norwegian knitting class. Still have to wind the yarn tonight. I am really looking forward to the class. I ran into Jan from Madison Knitting Guild and she said that Beth B-R is a great teacher!

I met a Polish Shepherding dog called a, Polish Lowland Sheepdog or Pon or Polski Owczarek Nizinny. This one was only 5 months old and not all filled out like the photo but what a sweet dog. Very calm and affectionate! This is my new favorite dog!

Just kidding Eddie-I love my dogs a ton too! And those boys!


Well, I will talk more about Sheep & Wool tomorrow...

Lynda

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos --

what you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow......"

No comments: