Friday, November 10, 2006

Self Patterning Yarn


Here are some free patterns for self patterning yarn. You may have already seen them but I just ran into them today for the first time. They look pretty nice. I especially liked the mittens and fingerless gloves. I think I will try the mittens for Christmas presents/Host of Angels sale December 1 & 2.
I did spin up a bobbin of that new fleece yesterday. It turned out really nice:



Having a hard time getting closeup clear pictures.
Hope you can get some idea of the yarn. I think it turned out nice anyway!










Well, I am going to get off the computer now and get some work done today. I have a ton of laundry and need to vacuum as my dog Bibi is shedding terribly! Going to lunch with my mom today and my niece Jacky will be there too. She is my sister Mary's daughter. Mary passed away from gastro-intestinal cancer 10 years ago at 36. Very sad time for the family but Jacky is graduating from University this December and she did it all herself. No help from her father or step-father, the leakers. I am so proud of her! Her degree is in engineering, Can you believe it? She loves math!
Well, off to work,
Lynda

Statistics: The only science that enables different experts using the same figures to draw different conclusions.
-- Evan Esar, Esar's Comic Dictionary

No comments: