Friday, December 15, 2006

Koko




Well, here is a nice picture of Koko. She is a very traditional looking siamese. Really a lovely cat. And so affectionate. She comes up and gives me a little kiss right on the tip of my nose. She still chases Iris around though and I have had to use the spray bottle on her! She is so smart and knows very well that harassment is not good behavior. It certainly seems that she is pregnant. Very full in the tummy area but I don't feel any movement as yet. She only puts up with so much prodding. I don't blame her but I sure would like to know.






Still working on presents for Christmas. Socks and mittens to finish.
I also want to finish a knitted duckie for my sister. I have the body and head finished
just need to do the legs and beak or bill or whatever you call it.

I am so looking forward to getting things done!

Susan wants to set up a blog too. I told her I would
help her-it's not hard to do, especially if you have
something to talk about! Shouldn't be a problem.
I am going to make this pretty short today as I really have
a lot to get done.
Talk to you later,
Lynda

Life is an adventure in forgiveness.
Norman Cousins (1915 - 1990)

No comments: