Thursday, March 01, 2007

Quick Note

Thought I'd just post a quick note to let you know I haven't disappeared! I have been really busy though as my youngest son Brian has influenza type A and has been really sick so I haven't had much time to post, knit or read! He has had a very high temperature and is still not eating which really is worrying! The temp is down now though. He is sleeping a lot so that is good I guess.


I really haven't had much time to knit but this weekend and Loose Ends Yarn Shop's Second Annual Winter Escape will make up for the time I haven't had! Creative Sessions will include
v Needle felting
v Applied I cord
v Kool aid dying
v Felting basics
v Kitchener stitch
v Stash Bash
v Yarn Tasting
v And more

And I am so looking forward!

My only concern is that Brian will be well enough to be alone. And I guess I will have to figure it out as I go. If I need to I can come home Friday evening and go back on Saturday and still cover everything!

One of may pairs of Oriental Frills is sitting on two eggs! And the weather, although wet, has not been terribly cold so all is well so far. I will keep you posted on the breeding season as it advances. Hope to have a couple of pairs breeding so it should be exciting.
Aren't they lovely animals?
Well, I gotta get off the computer! Talk to you soon,
Lynda

No comments: