Saturday, May 05, 2007

Transformation Geometry




Very interesting article! I don't do math myself so it is very interesting to find out that I do geometry among other things. I really did enjoy geometry in school-hated algebra. I liked the shapes I guess!
As for not doing math, I guess I do more of it than I thought initially. Was just trying to figure out how many stitches to pick up around my Shetland shawl to accommodate border that I would like to include and I should be within two stitches! I want to knit all the borders at once, not knit one border and then knit another and join it to the first border on one side and then knit the next and so on. It seems easiest to work them all at once even if it is a lot of stitches.


Hey did you ever see these patterns from Jimmy Beans Wool?


Aren't they funny? I think I will have to make some fruit and veggies. I think they would make Great pincushions!
Talk to you later,
Lynda
There are two types of people--those who come into a room
and say, 'Well, here I am!'
and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.'
Frederick L Collins

No comments: