Thursday, September 06, 2007

Stella Sweater



Have you seen the Black Dog Designs blog? Oh she is wonderful...I want the sweater in the title today, Stella! Yes I am still working on the Shelagh cardigan but the knitting has slowed down. The way BDD talks about the creation of a garment is so seductive. And her photos are amazing. She just shoots things in the most beautiful way. Sure wish I could do that!

Or how about this cute sweater? The Classic 150 Cardigan...classic one fifty - NEW -At six sts to the inch, this sport weight yarn will be a classic for many years to come. So says Classic Elite anyway!











Speaking of sweet sweaters, have you seen this book ? It has some things in it that I would knit!






















Like this! I like the shape and would get a lot of wear out of this...
Hey, back to knitting, it must be Autumn coming...
Lynda
Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does. - Bill Nye

No comments: