Friday, January 16, 2009

YELLOW SUBMARINE!

Align Center






















Have you seen it? Don't you love it? I am talking about Yellow Submarine of course! What a gorgeous movie...what amazing animation. It also has some of the Beatles philosophy-All You Need Is Love! and It Is All In Your Mind-Anything You can Imagine Can BE-
I don't remember seeing this in the theatre when it came out in 1968. I was still in school then and didn't get to movies very often. I do remember seeing it on campus at one of those many film society shows where you paid a dollar and sat in a classroom and viewed a film on a projector.
I was most likely under some influence-BUT this is one of the most cheerful, pleasant films you could see! Get it from your local library and watch it a couple of times! The music holds up beautifully and the ANIMATION is phenomenal!!






Talk to you later,
Lynda


It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out...
The Beatles

No comments: