Friday, February 13, 2009

A New Mouse at Our House



















This is my new Mousie! The picture shows him before I gave him his blue eyes!
I think he is very sweet but then my first pet was a mouse!




















Alan Dart has a free pattern for Chick and Egg
















I am in the planning stage of a vest for my husband and am thinking about knitting a sweater for myself as well. Still have to finish a sweater for Terri's Dad and a baby sweater for a baby born to friends at church last week~













This is the sweater I am thinking of for myself: Kate from the most current issue of Knitcircus!

Talk to you soon,
Lynda

Buddhism:Daily Meditaion
The Five Precepts are:
1. Abstain from taking life,
2. Abstain from taking that which is not given,
3. Abstain from misconduct done in lust,
4. Abstain from lying,
5. Abstain from all forms of intoxication.

No comments: