Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Theme Songs?


Those of you who know me in person know that I love King of the Hill reruns and The Nanny reruns! At the Loose Ends Winter Escape this past weekend Michele and Terri and I were talking in our room later in the evening and an episode of The Nanny came on. I told the girls that my son Brian's
friend Nate can recite all the lyrics to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and that I can recite all the lyrics to The Nanny's theme song.
By the time we were half through reciting we were all laughing so hard I thought I'd wet 'em!







She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens, When her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes. What she to do, where was she to go, she was out on her fanny? So over the bridge from Flushing to the Sheffield's door, She was there to sell makeup, but the father saw more... She had style, she had flair, she was there!

And so she became the Nanny!

Oh and by the way, I had a great weekend with Michele and Terri and all! It was so well run and relaxing and I just had the BEST time~Can't wait to do it again!



Here is a bunny I just finished and gave to a young friend of mine who just turned ONE! Pretty exciting and she really seemed to like the bunny and her wardrobe too!








































Talk to you soon,
Lynda
Winter lies too long in country towns; hangs on until it is stale and shabby, old and sullen.
Willa Cather

1 comment:

Pam said...

Now how many people can claim to know all the words to "The Nanny" theme song. Just you, I think! Love the bunny and adore the Cather quote. Fitting.